Daily Inspiration: September 14. Choosing to No Longer House Judgmental Thoughts
Today, let us dedicate this day to practice taking greater personal responsibility for the judgmental thoughts that we are thinking about and allowing to be housed within us. After all is said and done, it is only we, who can allow a thought to be housed within us. It is the thoughts that we house within us, that end up painting the picture of the world we see. If you do not like the picture of the world that you are seeing, today choose no longer to blame the world for this, instead go within and begin to challenge and change the thoughts within you, that are coloring your world. Today, let us notice that the more we feed a thought with our time, energy and focus, the bigger part of our life it becomes. Equally so, that same thought can be starved, by us taking our time, energy and focus away from it, and thus it slowly becomes a smaller and smaller part of our life and of the picture of the world we see. For example, if our time, energy and focus are placed on peace centered thoughts, then the picture of the world that we will create, will be of a more peaceful place. Equally so, if we are placing our time, energy and focus on judgment centered thoughts, then the world we see and experience will be darker and more painful. If we are currently housing judgmental filled thoughts of others or ourselves, and we are wise enough to already know that these thoughts truly offer us nothing we want, then let us today stop blaming the outer world for their existence, stop feeding them with our time, energy and focus, starve them, allow them to die off, and replace them with thoughts that will begin to paint a picture of the world that we want to experience. It is important to note that the world we end up experiencing, is first created through the thoughts that we ourselves have thought. Therefore, if we are not pleased with the world we are experiencing, then let the changing of that world start where it must, within us.
The ego has tried to convince us that others are responsible for the thoughts we think and why we think them. It does this because if you blame the outer world for how you feel, then you give your power away to it. The ego wants you to feel powerless, for the more powerless you feel, the more subservient to it you will be. But today, we stop giving away our power, our free will. Today, anytime we start falling into the trap of blaming the world or anyone in it, we stop, and make the conscious decision to take personal responsibility for the judgments we make, and the thoughts that we ourselves are housing within. It is important to start confidently challenging the thoughts that we are housing, that we no longer desire to experience. Today, ask yourself: “Are these thoughts that I am housing within, helping me heal and raise my level of consciousness, or are they hurting me, and like parasites just slowly eating away at me, their host?” The more we can consciously become aware of the thoughts that we are thinking and hosting, the more control we will have over the our life and the world that we are experiencing. It is always through our thoughts that we define and experience our world. If we are hosting kind, gentle, compassionate, forgiving and loving thoughts, then these are the colors that we will use to paint the world we see. Equally so, angry, judgmental, hurtful, condemning thoughts will also, if we allow them to reside within, darken the world we see. And so you see, in the end, it is us and us alone, who must allow or disallow the thoughts that are the building blocks of the world, that we through them, are creating.
Today, let us practice becoming more consciously aware of the thoughts we do, and do not, desire to house within. If we desire less judgmental thoughts in our life, let us consider doing the following:
1) – We consciously choose to stop and identify any judgmental thought that comes knocking at our mind’s gate.
2) – We ask it what does it want for us? Does it just want to weigh us down with stress and worry, surrounded us in sadness and anxiousness, hold us a prisoner to pain and regret, and ravaged us with revenge type thinking? If so, we consciously decline its entry, and end our support of it right there and then.
3) – We release that thought and everyone else involved with that thought with love and forgiveness, and in doing so we set ourselves free from having to carry it within. We know when we truly have forgiven and release it, because peace results.
4) – Many judgment filled thoughts don’t give up the first time around, and so every single time they pop up, we once again forgive them, everyone involved with them, surround that thought with our love and light, and gently send it once again peacefully away.
5) – We offer gratitude to God for given us the wisdom to be able to know that it is we who have final say over the thoughts we house within, and thus of the world that we end up choosing and creating.
6) – We consciously choose to become an example to those who are still giving their power away, blaming the world, and being rule by their own thoughts. We remind them that through forgiveness they can free themselves from such self-inflicted wounds, and by doing so, change the world they created, from a place of pain to one of peace.
Today, let us work on, no longer allowing judgmental thoughts of self or others to go unchallenged. Today, when a judgmental thought comes knocking at our mind’s door, let us recall what our investing our time, focus and energy, on them has brought to us, nothing but conflict, inner confusion, anger, chaos, resentment and regret. Then let us recall that we are all God’s creations, all on perfect individualized and sacred paths that we have co-created with God, and that are always, in one form or another, in our best interest. Because each one of us has co-created their journey with God, when we are judging ourself, a brother or sister, we are judging God. We will never attain true peace of mind and joy, as long as we are unconsciously judging God. Today, when a judgmental thought tries to pop in, we stop it at our mind’s gate, decline its entrance, and then at peace, go on about our day.
I would love to read your thoughts on this post. How does it affect you? How do you think you can implement it in your life? Is there something else that we can add to this post to make it more helpful or complete? Is there something in your own life experience, any life strategy that you partake in, that relates to this post that you think others will find useful? Please be so kind as to share your thoughts with us, in the comment section below.
All glory to God.
Peace, Health, Happiness, Love, Laughter, and Light.
James Blanchard Cisneros
Author of the book “You Have Chosen to Remember”
If you are interested, please check out the video about today’s inspirational message.
Please share your thoughts in the comments section below and/or on our social media pages.
We also offer condensed versions of the daily inspirational messages.