Strategies To Create a Fulfilling Life
- Wondering if there is more to life.
- Tips on creating a fulfilling life.
Ask the Author: Question & Response
Hello, my name is Katherine and I am 14. I very much wonder if there is more to life than what I am seeing lately. I have been thinking differently than usual. I am starting to recognize what life itself is all about, but I am still not entirely sure. I was wondering if you could give me a few tips on how to fulfill it to my full ability.
– Katherine, London, England
My friend, below I include nine tips that I believe will assist you on your journey. I also encourage you to read a previously written question and answer written to a young woman around your age, from India. That Q & A includes another ten tips which are of equal importance. Read through them, think about them, and consider implementing them in your life.
1. Realize your connection to all other human beings.
2. Do not waste your time with judgment.
3. Trust that God has the perfect plan in place for all of us.
4. Make forgiveness a tool you use every day.
5. Become aware of the true power of your mind.
6. Volunteer – feed your soul.
7. Practice becoming who you wish to become.
8. If your true desire is to walk in the light, then walk with those who live in the light.
9. Everything in balance.
The complete excerpt can be found in the book - You Have Chosen to Remember: A Journey of Self-Awareness, Peace of Mind and Joy.
If you enjoyed this, you'll really enjoy the book which is filled with inspiration and effective strategies for letting go of anger, forgiving, and embodying peace of mind and happiness.
Click here to purchase the book.
Please share your thoughts about this section of the book in the comment section below.